North Coast Integrated College is co-educational and all-ability in nature.
It is Christian incharacter but welcomes students from all backgrounds.
Our Aims are:
- to pursue the highest academic standards by offering a broad and innovative curriculum allowing students to experience success, with a balance between academic, creative, sporting and vocational development,
- to provide opportunities for children from different religious, cultural and social backgrounds to value their own traditions and to develop knowledge, respect, understanding and appreciation of their common culture,
- to create a positive moral environment based on tolerance,openness and fairness, to enable students to develop a high standard of moral reasoning,
- to adopt a ‘child-centred’ approach to learning and teaching, treating children as individuals and developing their self-esteem,
- to ensure that all pupils are equally cherished, nurtured and respected,
- to operate an effective pastoral policy based on clear procedures and open communication,
- to foster positive relationships between staff and parents,and the wider college community.